Basket Game is a small catapult mini game I designed. It’s the first game I have ever programmed, so it’s a bit “newb-y”. But I hope you enjoyed it! Please use the comments section below to write suggestions, problems, etc. HAVE FUN!
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Square Product Development Division 2
Release Date: March 24, 2009
ESRB: Mature 17+
The Last Remnant had the potential to be a great JRPG only if the gameplay system wasn’t so random.
Gezegond Score: 7.0
Pros: Beautiful, immersive world • Up to 18 party members • PC tweaks make the game more playable
Cons: Too much randomness in gameplay • Lack of control on your party members in and out of battle • Some important gameplay mechanics are never explained in the game • Missable Content
A digital image is made of “pixels
“, small dots of color that when stringed together, form the image. The more pixels you have, the clearer the image is. The total number of these pixels in an image is called “Resolution
Another important factor of any image is the “Aspect Ratio
“. This states how wide an image is. As an example, a 4:3 image is any image that it’s width is 4
times larger than it’s height.
This is a list comparing different resolutions, included are:
- PC resolutions: The common resolutions used for PC desktop or in games.
- Console outputs: The video signal a video game console outputs to a TV.
- Mobile device displays: The resolution a portable device display screen.
- Standard films: The resolution of home use film formats.
- TV broadcast: The resolution of common television systems.
Here is a detailed explanation of sheet data:
- Width: Number of horizontal pixels.
- Height: Number of vertical pixels.
- Resolution: Total number of pixels.
- Aspect: Mathematical equation of width divided by height. Wider resolutions have higher “aspects”.
- Ratio: Resolution aspect ratio. “A” denotes being so close to an aspect ratio that it is used as one. As an example, a “16:9 A” aspect ratio might be used for wide-screen gaming. “C” denotes not having a standard resolution. In this case, the closest common aspect ratio has been stated with a “C” next to it.
- Comment: Additional information on the resolution.
Download .xls file
View sheet online